Light up your practice.
The PTS 2000 is our top-of-the-line projection perimeter with modern and intuitive software available at your fingertips
With the PTS 2000, perimetry is more simple than ever before with everything from a quick screening test, to manually controlled kinetic perimetry.
The PTS 2000 has one of the world’s largest field testing ranges and options, including all of the Goldman stimuli sizes and stimuli colors used in perimetry.
The PTS automated perimeter series are modern diagnostic instruments for precise and fast testing of visual fields. Beside standard perimetry testing techniques they implement all of the latest visual field testing approaches saving time and deliver cutting edge precision and reliability. Intuitive software with powerful networking and EMR integration, combined with maintenance free and reliable hardware creates the best tools for visual field testing
ALL THAT YOU NEED
- Complete set of standard perimetry tests.
- Variety of threshold algorithms and screening techniques.
- Binocular Driver’s Test, Flicker perimetry and Blue on Yellow.
- Complete palette of analysis tools for quick and thorough assessment of visual fields.
- Comparison and progression module available in standard package.
- Kinetic testing for quick evaluation of peripheral field loss.
- Standard test reports and global indicies.
- Automatic and manual kinetic perimetry.
- 180° horizontal and 130° vertical testing range for peripheral screening.
- Aspherical bowl for compact dimensions.
- All Goldmann stimuli sizes and colors used in perimetry.
- 30-2, 24-2 and 10-2 testing fields.
THRESHOLD IN 3 MINUTES*
- Advanced Threshold strategy – quicker examination without loss in result resolution.
- 24-2/24A field tested in less than 3 minutes (30-2/30A in less than 4 minutes)*.
- Provides more detailed information than screening strategies in comparable duration.
- High resolution camera for precise monitoring of patients’ compliance.
- Blink control – no stimuli are omitted due to normal blinking, test is put on hold until the eye is opened again.
- Eye tracking – analyses pupil movement and assures supreme reliability of test results.
- Voice messages assist operator and patient during the examination.
FLEXIBILITY FOR TIME
- Rich library of predefined test fields and programs.
- Custom test settings can be stored and accessed with a single touch.
- Follow-up tests can be performed by simple selection of base examination.
- Partial test results of not completed test can be continued at a later date.
DICOM, GDT, EMR, NETWORK INTEGRATION
- Built-in networking features – data can be accessed from anywhere within your network.
- Out of the box DICOM support.
- Storing visual field reports on the DICOM image server.
- DICOM Modality Worklist support.
- GDT interface and custom EMR’s based on text file interface.