Ideal for Pan Retinal Examination and Laser Treatments
Introducing the HR Wide Field, an integral part of our revolutionary HR series of laser lenses. Experience the widest field of view available, spanning from the posterior pole to the ora serrata, allowing for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of peripheral and far peripheral retinal defects. With its nimble, small body featuring a 24.8 mm lens ring and 21.7 mm lens height, the HR Wide Field provides ample space between the patient’s eye and the laser, enabling precise focusing and manipulation. Despite its compact size, the lens offers optimal stability on the cornea and ensures patient comfort. Benefit from the HR series’ advanced optical design, delivering bright, distortion-free, high-resolution views even at the periphery.
- 160° / 165° field of view
- 0.50x image magnification
- 2.0x laser spot magnification
- Made with higher grade eliminates chromatic aberrations resulting in bright, high-resolution imaging
- Small lens body allows easier manipulation
- Perfect for diagnosis and treatment of mid-far peripheral retinal defects