Ideal for Indirect Viewing and Treatment of Peripheral Retinal Disorders
The Mini Quad® XL Lens offers the clearest image of the entire retina including the ora serrata. This lens offers an impressive wide field of view, making it ideal for use in Indirect Viewing and Treatment of Peripheral Retinal Disorders including retinal detachments or giant retinal tears. You can choose from standard or self-stabilizing contact (SSV®) options to suit your needs.
- 112° / 134° field of view
- 0.39x image magnification
- Available in standard and self-stabilizing contact (SSV®) options for best ergonomics
- Ideal for retinal detachments, retinal tears, PDR, including diabetic cases requiring endolaser to the periphery
- Wide field of view of the entire retina including the ora serrata