Ideal for Ultra Wide Field Small Pupil Pan Retinal Examination
With the Super VitreoFundus® Lens’ wide field of view past the vortex, you can easily examine the peripheral retina for tears and detachments. Because it allows you to get through pupils 3-4 mm and above it makes quick, undilated retinal screening possible in most cases. This lens has a closer working distance of 4-5 mm to benefit from the full field of view that fills the lens ring.
- 103° / 124° field of view
- 0.57x image magnification
- 1.75x laser spot magnification
- 4-5 mm working distance
- Shorter working distance enables this lens’ full wide field of view capability
- Perfect for quick undilated screening exams