Precision Capabilities for the Ophthalmic Professional
Single Dioptre Steps from +9 to -10 allow precision changes to lens power.
A secondary Auxiliary Lens Wheel allows secondary lenses to provide +/-20 jumps in Dioptre lens power.
Additional Glaucoma graticule provides improved diagnostic capabilities.
2.8V accept AA Batteries
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Professional ophthalmoscope
- LED Illumination
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +29D to -30D
- Precision Changes in Dioptre lens power.
- Step changes from +9D to -10D.
- Auxiliary wheel for +/-20D step changes.
- Six diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability
- Wide Angle – for general examination.
- Macula – for more detailed views.
- Intermediate – providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics.
- Slit – to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth.
- Glaucoma – projects a graticule onto the retina to determine the optic cup/disc ratio to aid glaucoma diagnosis.
- Fixation Cross – projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter
- Integral Soft Brow Rest