Ideal for Direct Image Vitreoretinal Surgery During Air Fluid Exchange Procedures
This lens’ advanced design delivers off axis retinal views that are unmatched in clarity and accuracy. Our 3 field of view options give you flexibility for your surgical needs. And it’s compatible with steam sterilization, so you’ll reduce processing time and maximize efficiency.
- 15° Prism – 30° (Offset 15°) / 30° Prism – 30° (Offset 30°) / 45° Prism – 30° (Offset 45°) field of view
- 0.90x image magnification
- Gives high resolution central retinal imaging
- Three prism options for direct visualization of the mid-peripheral fundus (15° Prism), direct visualization of the posterior peripheral fundus (30° Prism) and direct visualization of the posterior peripheral fundus (45° Prism)
- Autoclave sterilizable to save time between surgeries