Ideal for Anterior, Peripheral and Equatorial Viewing
The G-3 Gonio Lens’ three mirror, all glass design gives you the clearest, most detailed view of the iridocorneal angle, retina from equator to ora serrata and mid-peripheral/peripheral retina. With unbeatable Volk optics quality and two formats – flanged for laser trabeculoplasty and no flanged for routine gonioscopy – this Goldman-style lens is the perfect tool for Glaucoma specialists.
- 60° / 66° / 76° mirror angles
- 1.06x (flange) / 1.03x (no flange) / 1.0 (mini, no flange) image magnification
- 0.94x (flange) / 0.97x (no flange) / 1.0x (mini, no flange) laser spot size
- 15 mm (flange) / 11.4 mm (no flange) / 9.6 mm (mini, no flange) contact diameter
- 60˚ mirror provides a view of the iridocorneal angle, 66˚ mirror provides a retinal image from the equator to the ora serrata, 76˚ mirror provides a view of the mid-peripheral/peripheral retina
- Central lens provides clear view of the posterior pole