Ideal for Photodynamic Therapy
With a field of view spanning up to the mid periphery, PDT Laser lens is specially designed with anti-reflective coating for use in conjuncture with 689 nm laser for photodynamic therapy to treat retinal neovascularization, tumors, etc. The large spot size allows optimum delivery of laser energy to the choroidal neovascular membranes. Equipped with a flange for added stability and enhanced control during laser treatment, the PDT Laser empowers practitioners to achieve optimal outcomes with confidence.
- 115° / 137° field of view
- 0.67x image magnification
- 1.5x laser spot magnification
- Anti-reflective coating optimized for 689 nm laser
- Ideal for Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)