Portable & Compact Pocket Otoscope for Ward and GP use
Full diagnostic capacity in a compact instrument make the Pocket Otoscope ideal for the Practitioner on the move. An ideal choice for domiciliary and ward use or as a backup instrument.
2.8V model accepts AA Batteries. Pocket Handle not compatible with other Otoscopes.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing.
- 2.5x removable magnifying lens allows the introduction of small instruments.
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula.
- Strong metal clip.
- Pocket Otoscope
- Five permanent Speculae are provided:
- Spare bulb
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- Insufflator Adaptor
- Bulb Extractor Tool
- Tube of Disposable Speculae